Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cats and Dogs - Week 5

Here are two best friends, some don't get along but these one do. 


  This is what most of them do...
"Oh no I wish that I could go faster !!!!!!!! " said the cat. 



"Oh my gosh this is so relaxing  "
What moive are we going to watch ?" said the dog.




"Come on, time for walkies" said the cat.

"Thank goodness, dogs are stronger than cats"

"I told you so" said dog.
"Man, I shouldn't have done this in the first place" 
"You were right, you win," said cat.


8 comments:

  1. I really like the way you have used the speech marks carefully after our mini lesson about how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Talya, I love these cats and dogs. My favorite one was the dog with the popcorn and soda because I have the same photo on a poster that I found at book fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of those photo are so cool and i like the store .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tayla i like the photo's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your cat and dog photo's

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww so cute I like the detail in the photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny Tayla my favorite one is th4e move dog it looks funny :):) .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Star: I like how you put the talk marks you put under the photos
    Star: I like the photos
    Wish: I don't think you need a wish

    ReplyDelete