Friday, April 24, 2015

Guinea Pigs - Week 1

I am going to get you... 


This is marshmallow. Isn't he cute and cuddly?



                    Here is a guinea pig that looks like my one and his name is Ice.   He is so cute.
I have only got one that looks like the one on the right.  
I have to feed them in the morning and give them some water every day after school.  I need to spend lots of time with them and clean them twice a week and take them for walks to stretch their little legs and so they get lots of exercise size. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tayla, my favourite photo is the guinea pig with the shark fin...I am pleased you take such good care of your guniea pigs. You need to be responsible with animals and it sounds like you are doing a great job. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post on your blog Tayla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tayla, I really like your blog post because you have put lots of infomation and really cute and good pictures. My favourite picture would be the guinea pig with the shark fin on. Keep the great work up Tayla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Livy i quite like the shark fin one two

      Delete